I spent the first part of my life growing up in beautiful New Zealand and working in the Film and Television industry. I really wanted to be a communicator through the media. Coming to the UK in my late 20’s to explore the wonders of the world I worked in Finance as a trainer and consultant helping people improve their business processes. As it came closer to starting my own family, I knew it was time to retrain in an area more supportive of their well-being. I was drawn to helping people heal and the therapies I work with allow a profound connection with my clients and their specific health needs.
The most wonderful thing about the work, is that healing is the magic happens in the space created by a therapeutic connection between client and therapist.
- Certified Facial Reflexology Sorensensistem
- Registered Cranial Sacral Therapist
- Diploma of Acting for Theatre and Screen
- Bachelor of Arts English
- Professional Member of the Cranial Sacral Therapy Association
- Member of The Craniosacral Therapy Association of the UK – Craniosacral Therapy